What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Email address
- Contact number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect when you:
- Send a message to us via the “Contact Us” section of the Website
- Send an email to us
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Immediately contact you in case there are concerns during disasters
- Email you with responses
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data through our email account which can only be accessed by duly authorized persons. We keep your data indefinitely unless sooner removed or deleted by a proper government action, or when you request for data erasure.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object about processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or if you have any concerns regarding this policy, you may contact us through:
Address: Purisima Street, Brgy. 03 Poblacion, Salcedo, Eastern Samar